Welcome to our wiki! This is for the Hammertooth Campaign (ie Ryan’s table)
This is our wiki Main Page. It serves as a starting point and a brief set of instructions for editing our wiki. From here you can begin organizing your campaign! Below is the story intro and below that is basic instructions. Feel free to add onto the pages but please separate meta game like this: META META meta game info here META META
- The old Kingdom fell a hundred years ago
- One great walled city is all that remains of the kingdom
- settlements and villages dot a wide open valley META META about the size of arkansas META META
- some old vestiges of the Kingdom remain – Universities, Guilds, a few knightly orders, and trade roads though they are dangerous
- tribes (human, goblin, orc, kobolt, etc) roam the land and raid smaller villages, but they are not much trouble
- other worse threats are rumored but haven’t been seen near town
- Proveenia: Founded by religious pilgrims that came to the Valley to build an ideal community of faith. Proveenia has a grand temple to Pelor second in size only to that in the capitol of the old kingdom. Because the famous paladin Brannock Proveen is buried beneath a monument, the town once received its share of pilgrims.
- Proveenia was once a Major Religious Center, the point of pilgrimage for many people
- Now not many people come, but there is a strong religious influence still
- Located on a river and the intersection of two roads, the town gets much of its economy from trade
- Proveenia is in the south eastern portion of the Valley, not far from the foothills
- Bandits control the Northern pass that connected the Valley to Dwarven lands and other Old Kingdom settlements
To get you started, here are some examples of what you can do with the wiki. To see how these work, edit this page and take a look.
Creating a new page
To create a new page, just make a name and surround it with double square brackets like so: A New Page. When you save the page, the link will show up and you can click on it to create the new page.
Linking to existing pages
To link to existing pages, use the same double square brackets. For example, here’s a link to the this page: Main Page
Linking to a page with different text
If you don’t want to use the page’s name as the link text, you can specify your own text by placing a vertical bar | and the link text in the link like so: The Text To Display
Linking to characters and items
To link to a character or item, use the same double square brackets, but also use a colon. The text to put in the brackets is the slug for the character. Here is an example: Retread
If your character has no slug, you can use the ID number, like so: Retread.
For PCs and NPCs in your campaign, you can just use the PC/NPC Link Lookup in the sidebar to the right. It’s quite handy!
Linking to characters and items with different text
Just like wiki links, it’s possible to link to a character or item using alternate text. Here’s an example: James Rhodes
HTML and Textile
To style things how you want, you can use either HTML (with some restrictions) or a simple formatting language called Textile. It’s up to you, but Textile is pretty easy, while simultaneously allowing for lots of customization.